- Calculus, Early Transcendentals, edition 9E, by Stewart, Clegg, and Watson
- Grade = 10% Webwork + 10% Workshops + 25% for each midterm + 30% Final
- The first part of the final can replace a bad midterm score.
January classes and office hours will be online. Zoom rooms are listed on Blackboard.
Click on the professor’s name for contact information.
- MW 12:30 - 1:45, Hylan 201
- Professor: Firdavs Rakhmonov, 1103 Hylan
- Office Hours: W 2:00-3:00, Sat 3:00-4:00
- MW 3:25 - 4:40, Meliora 221
- Professor: Carl Mueller, 802 Hylan
- Office Hours: T 2:00-4:00, R 11:30-12:30
- TR 9:40 - 10:55, Lattimore 201
- Professor: Ivan Chio, 801 Hylan
- Office Hours: T 4:00-5:00, W 3:30-4:30
Midterm 1, Thursday February 17, 8:00am - 9:15am, location to be announced
Midterm 2, Tuesday March 29, 8:00am - 9:15am, location to be announced
Final, Monday May 2, 12:30pm - 3:30pm, location to be announced
Workshops will begin in third week of classes. In the second week of classes you will be able to sign up for a workshop via Blackboard. Please choose a time slot that you can live with, and don’t switch back and forth between times.
Your lowest workshop grade will be dropped.
Sign in to WebWork through Blackboard. Webwork will be due each Friday at 11:00pm.
Be sure to notify your professor if you will be isolating due to COVID. Then your professor can make plans for hybrid instruction.