- unit circle
- Worksheets from each week are posted below.
- worksheet 1 - week of Jan. 24
- worksheet 2 - week of Jan. 31
- worksheet 3 - week of Feb. 7
- Week of Feb 14: No workshop this week. Study for the midterm.
- worksheet 4 - week of Feb. 21
- worksheet 5 - week of Feb. 28
- Week of Mar Mar. 7: No workshop this week. Spring Break.
- worksheet 6 - week of Mar. 14
- worksheet 7 - week of Mar. 21
- worksheet 8 - week of Mar. 28
- worksheet 9 - week of Apr. 4
- worksheet 10 - week of Apr. 11
- worksheet 11 - week of Apr. 18
Workshop attendance and participation accounts for 10% of your final grade. You should sign up for the one that best fits your schedule and stick to that one! There are no makeup workshops and you cannot skip around to other workshops. Workshop starts the week of Jan. 24 (tentative), but attendance will not count in the first workshop. Your lowest two workshop grades will be dropped (i.e. you are allowed two unexcused absences).
Possible workshop times will be announced soon.
Instructions for workshop signups:
Sign-ups will open Tues., Jan. 18 at 9:00AM (tentative) and are conducted in blackboard. To sign up for a workshop you must navigate to the Math 161 blackboard organization titled “Fall 2021 - Workshop - MATH 161”. Note: This is separate from the regular Math 161 blackboard page. After you login to blackboard the workshop organization is usually on the right hand side of the screen. Go there and follow the instructions you see. The workshop times will not appear until exactly 9:00am Tues., Jan. 18 and you’ll be able to sign up for one right away.